Free Nacho Bar & Football! @ The Outdoor Roundup Thur Nights

View Calendar
October 18, 2018 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
The Roundup Outdoor Music Venue
Address: 531 FM 3351, Boerne, TX 78006, USA

Get ready for Thursday Night Football!

FREE Nacho bar!

Bring your lawn chair for a comfy spot to watch the game on the projector screen! $3 select drafts & cocktails specials!

Bar-Bra-Q Food Truck & Free Playground for kids onsite!

Related upcoming events

  • June 18, 2019 - June 17, 2020 All day

    Founded in 1731, Mission Concepción remains virtually unchanged since her creation over 250 years ago.  The cruciform construction with twin towers, barrel-vaulted roof and dome ceiling are but a few of the architectural features that made their debut at Concepción in 1755.

  • June 18, 2019 10:00 AM - June 18, 2019 4:00 PM

    About Villa Finale

    A home standing through a city's history

    The house now known as "Villa Finale" was built by hardware merchant Russel C. Norton in 1876 as a one-story, four room single family residence on what had been Alamo farmlands during the Spanish period. During the time of its original construction, the surrounding King William neighborhood was a desirable location for the city's largely wealthy German families.

    However, a devastating flood in 1921 changed the neighborhood's fortunes as the old German families, which had already begun moving away at the beginning of the 20th century, chose homes further away from downtown and the San Antonio River.  Through it all, the house, which took on its Italianate look by 1904, went through a variety of owners reflecting the changes going on throughout the city and region.

  • June 18, 2019 10:00 AM - June 18, 2019 3:00 PM

    THE SAN ANTONIO ART LEAGUE & MUSEUM
    IS ALWAYS FREE  AND  OPEN TO THE PUBLIC -- 

    Founded in 1912, the San Antonio Art League & Museum welcomes you to its home in the beautiful historic King William District of San Antonio.

    SAALM is a must-see architectural jewel-box for lovers of traditional and contemporary art. Visit our current exhibit, ask about our extensive Permanent Collection, and browse our Members Gallery and Gift Shop.

    SAAL&M is the oldest arts organization in San Antonio and home to an extensive Permanent Collection of works by notable Texas artists such as Robert and Julian Onderdonk, Jose Arpa, Emma Richardson Cherry, E.G. Eisenlohr, Mary Bonner, Charles Umlauf and Amy Freeman Lee. The heart of the collection is the paintings from the Edgar B. Davis Texas Wildflower Competitive Exhibitions in the 1920's.

  • June 18, 2019 - June 17, 2020 All day

    Mission San José y San Miguel de Aguayo, the largest of the Texas missions, was founded on February 23, 1720 and moved to its current location between 1721 and 1724 along the San Antonio River. Father Margil de Jesús, president of the Franciscan College of Zacatecas, was visiting Mission San Antonio de Valero in 1719 when he decided that another mission was needed and asked for permission from Marqués de Aguayo, the governor of the Province of Coahuila and Texas, to construct this one.

  • June 18, 2019 10:00 AM - June 18, 2019 4:00 PM

    The San Antonio Fire Museum is, and probably always will be, a "work in progress."  Volunteers are constantly working to add new displays, including more antique trucks that we have acquired.  These trucks sometimes take months (or sometimes, years) to restore and prepare for exhibition.

    What began as a dream of 5 firefighters assigned together at old #19's station in 1997, the Museum finally found a home in the former "Central Fire Headquarters," or Fire Station #1's, and we finally opened our doors on May 31, 2013.  It didn't take us long to run out of display space, and we have now expanded into the next-door "Annex", another WPA project that housed the San Antonio Fire Department Shops, located next door to the Museum. A kid's area, more trucks, an EMS display, and a small theater showing short videos of the history of the Fire Service, and even how Firefighters train today!

  • June 18, 2019 - June 17, 2020 All day
    Mission San Juan Capistrano is one of three missions that were moved from East Texas in 1731. First established in 1716 as Mission San José de los Nazonis in present day Nacogdoches County, the mission attempted to convert the Nasoni Indians to Christianity and  protected the boundaries of New Spain from French incursion.  However, the mission failed to thrive and was relocated to a more sustainable position in the San Antonio River Valley. According to Father Ortiz in 1745, the San Antonio River Valley was selected due to the high quality of the arable lands.
  • June 18, 2019 - June 17, 2020 All day

    Mission San Francisco de la Espada was moved to the San Antonio River Valley from East Texas in 1731 along with Mission San Juan and Mission Concepción. Originally founded as Mission San Francisco de los Tejas near Augusta, Texas, like the other East Texas missions it was founded to convert the local indigenous tribes to Christianity and to protect the Spanish frontier from French incursions. Today it represents the most complete mission complex of all of the San Antonio Missions. The Espada Acequia has run continuously since at least 1745 when Fray Ortiz described the Espada Acequia and successful farm fields.

  • June 19, 2019 10:00 AM - June 19, 2019 4:00 PM

    The San Antonio Fire Museum is, and probably always will be, a "work in progress."  Volunteers are constantly working to add new displays, including more antique trucks that we have acquired.  These trucks sometimes take months (or sometimes, years) to restore and prepare for exhibition.

    What began as a dream of 5 firefighters assigned together at old #19's station in 1997, the Museum finally found a home in the former "Central Fire Headquarters," or Fire Station #1's, and we finally opened our doors on May 31, 2013.  It didn't take us long to run out of display space, and we have now expanded into the next-door "Annex", another WPA project that housed the San Antonio Fire Department Shops, located next door to the Museum. A kid's area, more trucks, an EMS display, and a small theater showing short videos of the history of the Fire Service, and even how Firefighters train today!

  • June 19, 2019 10:00 AM - June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

    Spring & Summer Hours

    Wednesday – Sunday: 10am-7pm
    Monday – Tuesday: Closed, but
    available for Private Parties

     

  • June 19, 2019 10:00 AM - June 19, 2019 4:00 PM

    About Villa Finale

    A home standing through a city's history

    The house now known as "Villa Finale" was built by hardware merchant Russel C. Norton in 1876 as a one-story, four room single family residence on what had been Alamo farmlands during the Spanish period. During the time of its original construction, the surrounding King William neighborhood was a desirable location for the city's largely wealthy German families.

    However, a devastating flood in 1921 changed the neighborhood's fortunes as the old German families, which had already begun moving away at the beginning of the 20th century, chose homes further away from downtown and the San Antonio River.  Through it all, the house, which took on its Italianate look by 1904, went through a variety of owners reflecting the changes going on throughout the city and region.